Saturday, April 04, 2020

Welcome!

Hi Friends!  So in looking at my post check numbers recently, I realized that these have climbed by about 50%.  Given the fact that a great number of people now have additional time on their hands, I am guessing that this may be a real thing.

So Welcome!

My name is Toirdhealbheach Beucail (also known as TB - it is Gaelic, so it is fancy). I live in an undisclosed location (well, undisclosed if you do not know weather patterns and climate) in the United States.  I am married to the Ravishing Mrs. TB and have three daughters:  Nighean Gheal, Nighean Bhean, and Nighean Dhonn (in order of birth).   I currently work in Quality Assurance in the Biopharmaceutical Industry but am in the process of transferring to Project Management (A Sort of Hammerfall).

Our lives are currently enriched by The Mighty Poppy:


And two rabbits:  I-Bun


And Joy.




What do we talk about here?  Mostly this has come to be an on-line journal:  A little gardening, a little self sufficiency, a series of thoughts about God and Life and The World Around Us.  I occasionally post pictures of places I have been (Japan, Iceland, my home base of The Ranch, and Montana).  I also post on my hobbies:  Iaijutsu (Japanese Sword Art from 1590), Cheese Making, Gardening, and  Highland Athletics. I also do a fiction series periodically on a sort of end times called The Collapse.

In other words, you never quite know what you are going to get.

A few rules:

1)  We just do not do profanity here.  At all.  Will get you banned at the outset.
2)  I like to discuss things, and am willing to post comments that are in disagreement with my own.  That said, see point 1).
3)  I am not always as good as responding to comments as I should be.
4)  Practice Kindness when on the site.  Really.

That said, Hail and Well Met!

2 comments:

  1. Glad to see that some people are spending time reading your offerings.

    I hope you are all doing well. Be safe and God bless, TB.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Linda! It is probably because more people have time on their hands but I will take what I can get!

      Delete

Comments are welcome (and necessary, for good conversation). If you could take the time to be kind and not practice profanity, it would be appreciated. Thanks for posting!