Wednesday, August 26, 2026

Travel Interlude (II): The Smallest Light


We never know when or where our small light will make a difference.

That is why it is always important to shine.
 

8 comments:

  1. Nylon127:17 AM

    Have confidence in yourself to be yourself perhaps TB.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Nylon12. Something I have always struggled with, frankly.

      Delete
  2. Although I don't do good things to others for reward, it would by nice perhaps to see a highlight reel someday to see how big a difference we made.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ed, I wonder if that is part of our "Life in review" in Heaven.

      Delete
  3. I highly recommend reading the August, 25, 2026 article titled, Preparing To Serve In Disasters By JMS. Talk about shine! See https://survivalblog.com/2026/08/25/preparing-serve-disasters-jms/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Something to always keep in mind.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Leigh, certainly something I need to keep in mind more often.

      Delete

Comments are welcome (and necessary, for good conversation). If you could take the time to be kind and not practice profanity, it would be appreciated. Thanks for posting!