Saturday, August 08, 2026

Garden Victory


Sometimes the wins are small, but they are wins none the less.

 

8 comments:

  1. I'll take any win over any loss any day.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ed, there is nothing more frustrating than growing a plant for months and getting nothing from it.

      Delete
  2. Nylon127:45 AM

    Well what do you know TB, the fruits of victory.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Bwahaha! You win the InterWeb today, Nylon12!

      Delete
  3. They look delicious!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. AnonJ - I think I picked the Roma a bit early (this is from earlier in the week), so I may check it today. The cherry tomato I stole from the garden was delicious though!

      Delete
  4. Definitely a win!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Leigh, anytime I wrestle something from the garden, it counts.

      Delete

Comments are welcome (and necessary, for good conversation). If you could take the time to be kind and not practice profanity, it would be appreciated. Thanks for posting!