The BWCA was closed through tomorrow and I heard on the radio now closed until Sunday. Business depending on tourists are starting to get hit hard. Fires in the bog areas are expected to burn until snowfall TB.........: (
https://bayohttps://bayourenaissanceman.blogspot.com/ This is today's post at BRM and thought of you. One samurai, one impossible year, one hundred field reports.
Comments are welcome (and necessary, for good conversation). If you could take the time to be kind and not practice profanity, it would be appreciated. Thanks for posting!
Dawn's light barely there,
ReplyDeleteNorthern wildfires spreading fast,
Haze and smoke cough cough!
Summer's haze and smoke:
DeleteWill it end before Summer,
or will Fall smoulder?
(I am sorry to hear about that, Nylon12. The Shield Maiden lives in your neck of the woods and has commented on the same.)
The BWCA was closed through tomorrow and I heard on the radio now closed until Sunday. Business depending on tourists are starting to get hit hard. Fires in the bog areas are expected to burn until snowfall TB.........: (
DeleteOh, that is rough, Nylon12. This is peak tourist season.
Deletehttps://bayohttps://bayourenaissanceman.blogspot.com/
ReplyDeleteThis is today's post at BRM and thought of you. One samurai, one impossible year, one hundred field reports.
Anon - Thanks for the recommendation! I actually think I read the Buc-cee's experience somewhere; I had no idea there was a whole book!
DeleteUnfortunately we didn't get any bluebirds to fledge but we did get a couple nests of sparrows.
ReplyDeleteEd - They tend to knock the nests down here; I think by the time management noticed the mother already was sitting on the eggs.
Delete