This morning as I was digging up our potato crop, I couldn't help thinking that fall is coming quickly. I know here in a matter of weeks, cool evenings will start to become the norm and our air conditioner can rest at night instead of running constantly like it does now.
Ed, we have had a milder Summer than the last two as well here; . I cannot help but feel that Autumn is right around the corner (although we still have to get through August.
Comments are welcome (and necessary, for good conversation). If you could take the time to be kind and not practice profanity, it would be appreciated. Thanks for posting!
Lovely!
ReplyDeleteThank you! The fact that flowers bloom so long here is a luxury.
DeleteMid Summer's brown grass
ReplyDeletemourns the dearth of Heaven's tears:
Dry withered Crunch Crunch!
Withered Crunch here too:
DeleteNot immune, rainy places
to Summer's long heat.
This morning as I was digging up our potato crop, I couldn't help thinking that fall is coming quickly. I know here in a matter of weeks, cool evenings will start to become the norm and our air conditioner can rest at night instead of running constantly like it does now.
ReplyDeleteEd, we have had a milder Summer than the last two as well here; . I cannot help but feel that Autumn is right around the corner (although we still have to get through August.
Delete