A nice variety of photos TB, it's relaxing and reassuring to see colors other than shades of brown and gray. Right now 34 above, high forecast for 38 and the northern part of the state got six inches yesterday..........:(
I've always thought it would be nice to have a small oasis in my backyard that looked and felt like a Japanese garden. But at the end of the day, my interests are too varied and time consuming to put in the effort needed to create and maintain one.
Ed, me too. But as you say, there is a lot of work involved.
Just around the corner from us, something has done something in their backyard that seems achievable. I intend to monitor it this year to see how it looks. Perhaps someday.
Becki, it is very serene - at least early in the morning. We are members and they have member's hours, so we have the advantage of getting there before the crowds.
I like moss as well. Fortunately, New Home 2.0 has the climate where such things can flourish.
Comments are welcome (and necessary, for good conversation). If you could take the time to be kind and not practice profanity, it would be appreciated. Thanks for posting!
A nice variety of photos TB, it's relaxing and reassuring to see colors other than shades of brown and gray. Right now 34 above, high forecast for 38 and the northern part of the state got six inches yesterday..........:(
ReplyDeleteNylon12, glad I can bring a little colour to your mornings!
DeleteWe are definitely slipping into Spring here, although still to soon to start a garden. Maybe in two weeks, I hope.
I've always thought it would be nice to have a small oasis in my backyard that looked and felt like a Japanese garden. But at the end of the day, my interests are too varied and time consuming to put in the effort needed to create and maintain one.
ReplyDeleteEd, me too. But as you say, there is a lot of work involved.
DeleteJust around the corner from us, something has done something in their backyard that seems achievable. I intend to monitor it this year to see how it looks. Perhaps someday.
That looks like a very serene place, TB. I love moss covered anything. It's nature's art.
ReplyDeleteBecki, it is very serene - at least early in the morning. We are members and they have member's hours, so we have the advantage of getting there before the crowds.
DeleteI like moss as well. Fortunately, New Home 2.0 has the climate where such things can flourish.
The flowers are beautiful. You were there at just the right time. Looks like it would be a lovely place to spend some quiet time.
ReplyDeleteLeigh, they posted the weekend as "Peak Cherry Blossom Time" - and they were not wrong.
DeleteIt is a great place for walking and thinking and admiring.