As moonset wakes west,at sunrise I do lingergazing big sky east
Gazing in the big skymoon sets and the sun rises:balance of Nature.
Had to check the calendar.....new moon tomorrow morning hereSmaller and smallerour celestial neighborhides away from us.
Hiding in plain view,the moon wanes away - But look!It starts to wax back.
I got up earlyreplanting asparagusbefore it got hot
Before it got hot - I dream of Summer weather not thinking of heat
Comments are welcome (and necessary, for good conversation). If you could take the time to be kind and not practice profanity, it would be appreciated. Thanks for posting!
As moonset wakes west,
ReplyDeleteat sunrise I do linger
gazing big sky east
Gazing in the big sky
Deletemoon sets and the sun rises:
balance of Nature.
Had to check the calendar.....new moon tomorrow morning here
ReplyDeleteSmaller and smaller
our celestial neighbor
hides away from us.
Hiding in plain view,
Deletethe moon wanes away - But look!
It starts to wax back.
I got up early
ReplyDeletereplanting asparagus
before it got hot
Before it got hot -
DeleteI dream of Summer weather
not thinking of heat