Tuesday, March 16, 2021

A Little Taste of Winter

 I woke up this morning to something I have not seen here in 11 years:  Snow!


(I know for my Canadian viewers, this is a sort of "Look at the cute Baja Canadian.  For us, this is like May/September" moment.  This is about the right amount of snow for me.)


The camellias did not mind the weather.


It was all gone by the middle of the day...


Although it did still spit snow from time to time.


In my world, the best place snow is viewed from:



6 comments:

  1. I wouldn't laugh at you TB because it goes the other way too. I start to melt at 25C and by 30C I am completely vapourized. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Heh heh. In New Home we call that "Early Spring"...

      Delete
  2. I know how you feel. Any time I comment that 20°F is cold, northerners laugh and tell me that's t-shirt weather. I like snow, but have to admit that the older I get, the less I want to deal with it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The older I get, the more "temperate" means to me.

      Delete
  3. Uh, no... no more winter follies. You're more than welcome to selfishly enjoy it and no need to feel like you need to share ;^)
    ~hobo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Happy to send it your way to spend time with their companion snowflakes?

      Delete

Comments are welcome (and necessary, for good conversation). If you could take the time to be kind and not practice profanity, it would be appreciated. Thanks for posting!