Friday, August 09, 2019

One Wedding And A Visit

Hi Friends!  As you read this I am probably just stirring to get up for the morning - but later today I am getting on a plane and flying home.  It will be a relatively short - but eventful - visit:  my sister in-law is getting married and then I am staying for another two days with Nighean Gheal to see my parents.

I am looking forward to this visit - I always do, of course, but it has been a rather long time since I have been to The Ranch in August.  It is hot and dry at that point - there will undoubtedly be pictures; prepare yourselves that it will show a lot of dry grass.

But there really is no place like home.


4 comments:

  1. Our first base after we were married was in Northern California. I do understand dry grass.

    But congratulations and God bless the new couple!
    A safe trip to you all, and God bless as well. 🐰

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well all the best to you and yours TB!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Linda! We had a lot of fun (and the marriage got accomplished safely)!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you Glen! It was a very good visit.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are welcome (and necessary, for good conversation). If you could take the time to be kind and not practice profanity, it would be appreciated. Thanks for posting!