Monday, January 14, 2019

Thank You 2019

Dear Friends:

It occurs to me, every year, that I should make the effort and time to thank you.

So, thank you.

Thank you for spending part of your precious time every day or week to stop by and read.  Time is not an endless supply, and the fact that you are spending it here means that you have prioritized it over something else (hopefully not something as mundane and important as, say, cleaning the garbage disposal - but I will take what I can get).

Thanks especially to those who take the time not only to read, but to comment.  I can safely say that (excepting spam, of course) I have a very thoughtful, philosophical, and well rounded group of people who comment.  You always make me think and try my best to write well.

As I have said numerous times, this experiment has turned from something I hoped would be a commercial and thought success to something more of random thoughts and occasional bouts of depression, joy and anxiety - a sort of on-line journal punctuated by adventures and but mostly about the mundane. Thanks for staying with me.

Your Obedient Servant,

Toirdhealbheach Beucail

2 comments:

  1. I come here to read the thoughts of a good man in an increasingly difficult world TB. You’re still in the game whereas I got knocked out. Hold fast, and keep writing in the new year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the kind words Glen - yes, it is an increasingly difficult world, is it not?

    As for being in the game - perhaps it is more operating behind enemy lines (at least it feels that way sometimes).

    Thanks for the support and will do!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are welcome (and necessary, for good conversation). If you could take the time to be kind and not practice profanity, it would be appreciated. Thanks for posting!