I thought Sunday is supposed to be the day of rest? I've heard that the Lord works in mysterious ways, but something seems a bit off with the calculus in this moment...
P_P - As it turns out, "rest" for me is writing. It is now when I tend to do the bulk of my composition for the week, whether in complete posts or in sketching them out. It relieves the pressure of having to generate things sui generis during the much shorter periods I have during the week.
I use a second monitor and a wi-fi keyboard. So I have a couple cats that like to lay on my laptop. They understand where A is coming from. :) You all stay safe and God bless.
Who could disturb a face like that? ! I haven't had a cat on the keyboard for a couple of months, but I don't expect that to be a permanent arrangement.
Leigh - The universal rule, of course, is that you cannot disturb a face like that. The secondary rule is that if a cat is on your lap, everyone serves you so you do not have to get up.
Comments are welcome (and necessary, for good conversation). If you could take the time to be kind and not practice profanity, it would be appreciated. Thanks for posting!
Best laid schemes o'mice an' men aft gang agley TB, to steal that quote. Your cat is looking for those mice.......:)
ReplyDeleteNylon12 - I am not quite sure if A would know what to do with a mouse if he found one. Flies in our house, though, do not last long.
DeleteWell at least A didn't write part of a post for you. That might actually be somewhat entertaining.
ReplyDeleteOh, he tried Ed. It was....less than exciting, let alone understandable.
DeleteI thought Sunday is supposed to be the day of rest? I've heard that the Lord works in mysterious ways, but something seems a bit off with the calculus in this moment...
ReplyDeleteP_P - As it turns out, "rest" for me is writing. It is now when I tend to do the bulk of my composition for the week, whether in complete posts or in sketching them out. It relieves the pressure of having to generate things sui generis during the much shorter periods I have during the week.
DeleteI use a second monitor and a wi-fi keyboard. So I have a couple cats that like to lay on my laptop. They understand where A is coming from. :)
ReplyDeleteYou all stay safe and God bless.
Linda, A has taken to sleeping here lately. There is not quite enough room, so it makes typing a challenge at times.
DeleteAll well here. I hope all is well with you too.
Who could disturb a face like that? ! I haven't had a cat on the keyboard for a couple of months, but I don't expect that to be a permanent arrangement.
ReplyDeleteLeigh - The universal rule, of course, is that you cannot disturb a face like that. The secondary rule is that if a cat is on your lap, everyone serves you so you do not have to get up.
Delete