Grass and weeds both green,Spring winds blow tree branches quake,Lawn mowers echo.
Lawn mowers echo:a month ago snowblowersechoed over lawns.
Outside the windowLooks like fall or is it spring?God gives us today.
Giving us today,I look at the budding leaves:Behold! God re-news!
I wake up chillyBut I won't turn on the heatI don a sweater
Sweater or short sleeves?The weather keeps its own mindand will not decide.
I like the two verse haiku! I just wish my brain was working better this early in the morning. Then I could give you a verse to tell you.
Leigh, I am so tickled that this has happened. It makes me work all the harder on writing responses.
Comments are welcome (and necessary, for good conversation). If you could take the time to be kind and not practice profanity, it would be appreciated. Thanks for posting!
Grass and weeds both green,
ReplyDeleteSpring winds blow tree branches quake,
Lawn mowers echo.
Lawn mowers echo:
Deletea month ago snowblowers
echoed over lawns.
Outside the window
ReplyDeleteLooks like fall or is it spring?
God gives us today.
Giving us today,
DeleteI look at the budding leaves:
Behold! God re-news!
I wake up chilly
ReplyDeleteBut I won't turn on the heat
I don a sweater
Sweater or short sleeves?
DeleteThe weather keeps its own mind
and will not decide.
I like the two verse haiku! I just wish my brain was working better this early in the morning. Then I could give you a verse to tell you.
ReplyDeleteLeigh, I am so tickled that this has happened. It makes me work all the harder on writing responses.
Delete