Summer ending soon,State Fair crowds and food Oh My!Sunburned and stuffed.....aaaah!
Burned, satiated,Summer's memories fadinginto Autumn's grasp.
Snakeskin, seems the end: growing like the evergreens, serpent round the bend!
Seeking a serpent,I find nothing: rocks and earthand Summer's sunlight.
Yesterday I couldn't post comments anywhere, so I'm checking today to see if I have success!
Leigh, it was a Google-wide problem. Appears fixed now.
Comments are welcome (and necessary, for good conversation). If you could take the time to be kind and not practice profanity, it would be appreciated. Thanks for posting!
Summer ending soon,
ReplyDeleteState Fair crowds and food Oh My!
Sunburned and stuffed.....aaaah!
Burned, satiated,
DeleteSummer's memories fading
into Autumn's grasp.
Snakeskin, seems the end: growing like the evergreens, serpent round the bend!
ReplyDeleteSeeking a serpent,
DeleteI find nothing: rocks and earth
and Summer's sunlight.
Yesterday I couldn't post comments anywhere, so I'm checking today to see if I have success!
ReplyDeleteLeigh, it was a Google-wide problem. Appears fixed now.
Delete