Tuesday, December 24, 2019

Christmas Break 2019

Friends - Just an administrative note to let you know that I will be and about over the next week, making the pilgrimage to the Homeland.

The whole event works out perfectly:  we will celebrate our own Christmas at home (probably now even as you read this), drop off the various animals, and then fly in the evening arriving at The Ranch before it is too awfully late.  We will celebrate Christmas with them the next morning and then with all of my mother's family.  We will have two more full days there before we journey down to my in-laws for another three days, coming back on New Year's Eve.

I have a great deal to contemplate this year, made more poignant by the events of last Friday.  And I have almost literally thought about nothing but work for what feels like forever.  So I am looking forward to the break.

As always during this time, the staff here at TheFortyFive has been very busy working to produce material to fill this time.  I beg your indulgence as my responses may be a little delayed.

I pray you have a wonderful Christmas and Happy New Year.  We will (formally) see you on the other side (in the new decade).

Your Obedient Servant, Toirdhealbheach Beucail

4 comments:

  1. Merry Christmas TB. Take some pics, and be sure to blow the dust out of the ol’ brain box.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enjoy your time at the Ranch TB!!! Merry Christmas!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Glen! Pictures taken and dust (hopefully) blown.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank You Rain! It was indeed a very Merry Christmas. Good to see everyone.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are welcome (and necessary, for good conversation). If you could take the time to be kind and not practice profanity, it would be appreciated. Thanks for posting!