Thursday, February 14, 2019

Things That Excite And Purpose


Initially when I saw this it had all the power of any other InterWeb memo.  Nice thought, supposed to make you feel good about yourself.  

But then I started to think again.

My interest reading lead to my interest in writing.  My interest in reading specific periods of history led me not only learning more but picking up historical pieces like crafts and language.  My interest in Japaense led to Iaijutsu.   My interest in gardening led to bees and mead and a host of reading on all things agricultural.  

I cannot clearly say that any of this things have led me to my purpose, as that seems to be very hidden from me still.  But it is an interesting thought to consider that following the things that excite me has led me to something every time.  

And may, just maybe, that purpose is right around the next interest.

2 comments:

  1. True. You never know.
    And maybe the learning is the purpose.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Linda - All threads seem to run together for me now, if I just look far enough ahead.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are welcome (and necessary, for good conversation). If you could take the time to be kind and not practice profanity, it would be appreciated. Thanks for posting!