Thursday, February 07, 2019

Gone Training 2019



Friends, as you read this entry I am probably somewhere over the Pacific right now, on my way to Japan to train.

I had not originally planned to go training this year as due to the nature of the trainings, every other year makes a bit more sense (as you may recall, I was off training last year).  But in October, my Sensei found a flight which stayed on the same airline and left from our homes and was almost $400 less than last year.  Destiny, apparently, was calling.

I will be gone for less time this week, only about a week, but am still looking forward to a very challenging training.  I am hopeful that I will come back with better technique - or at least, what better technique should look like.

In the interim, I have left my usual collection of ponderings and ramblings for your consumption.  My apologies if the responses are delayed.

Have a fantastic week and I will see you on the other side!

4 comments:

  1. Have a great flight TB!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A safe trip to you, TB. God bless.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Glen! Other than a brief worry when our flight was canceled to the international leg (but we were conveniently rerouted), everything went very well.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you Linda. It could not have gone better.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are welcome (and necessary, for good conversation). If you could take the time to be kind and not practice profanity, it would be appreciated. Thanks for posting!