Thursday, July 28, 2016

Vacation Views

So I have finally managed to finagle the photos off of my phone of my vacation.

I have been trying to figure out a way to organize or display them, as I was not always the regular photographer (The Ravishing Mrs. TB fills this role) and so there are some odd gaps in my photographic record.  What I have breaks down into 3 or 4 discrete areas and the random photos that seem to defy description.  To that end, I present (as the first installment) Vacation Views:  views of various places on the trip.

From Colorado:













From Wyoming (Parts of far Northwest Wyoming are very beautiful):






Montana:

Montana Tech, Butte:



From the town where we stayed:




And some of the views that are my favorites:

Madison Valley:

Jefferson Valley:


And driving home, a rainstorm in the Rockies in Colorado:


2 comments:

  1. Beautiful! Thanks for sharing. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are welcome Reverend. Some amazing scenery.

      Delete

Comments are welcome (and necessary, for good conversation). If you could take the time to be kind and not practice profanity, it would be appreciated. Thanks for posting!