Friday, September 20, 2013

Stuck

I suppose that it is silly to think
that I trapped in one place,
that all forward motion has ceased.
But that is how I feel.

Stuck.

The world seems to rush on around me:
People moving forward, lives moving forward -
a blur of motion that goes on the periphery
while I simply stand.

Stuck.

I keep telling myself that things will change,
that the motion is invisible now,
but that invisible
is not the same as not moving
at all.

Stuck.

Or am I fooling myself,
thinking that the point of life is moving forward,
when speeding through life means simply
speeding by life?

Stuck.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcome (and necessary, for good conversation). If you could take the time to be kind and not practice profanity, it would be appreciated. Thanks for posting!