Thursday, July 28, 2016

Vacation Views

So I have finally managed to finagle the photos off of my phone of my vacation.

I have been trying to figure out a way to organize or display them, as I was not always the regular photographer (The Ravishing Mrs. TB fills this role) and so there are some odd gaps in my photographic record.  What I have breaks down into 3 or 4 discrete areas and the random photos that seem to defy description.  To that end, I present (as the first installment) Vacation Views:  views of various places on the trip.

From Colorado:













From Wyoming (Parts of far Northwest Wyoming are very beautiful):






Montana:

Montana Tech, Butte:



From the town where we stayed:




And some of the views that are my favorites:

Madison Valley:

Jefferson Valley:


And driving home, a rainstorm in the Rockies in Colorado:


2 comments:

Rev. Paul said...

Beautiful! Thanks for sharing. :)

Toirdhealbheach Beucail said...

You are welcome Reverend. Some amazing scenery.