Saturday, June 16, 2018

A Few Words From...Jocko Willink

"I can handle it when others cannot.  When bad things are happening - I will be the one good thing - standing tall - that can be relied upon.  I will bolster those around me.  I am the positive attitude will spread.  And we will fight.  And in fighting, we will win.  If not the battle and if not the war - we will win:

Because our spirit will never surrender.

And that is the ultimate victory:  to hold your head high, and - even in the face of inescapable defeat -

To Stand and Fight."

- Discipline Equals Freedom Field Manual

2 comments:

  1. That's very inspirational; thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are quite welcome Reverend. I found it so myself as well.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are welcome (and necessary, for good conversation). If you could take the time to be kind and not practice profanity, it would be appreciated. Thanks for posting!