Thursday, May 21, 2015

A Shout Out and A Free Offer

So my friend Act II is in the process of putting out an e-book and guess who got quoted? (3 guesses and the first two do not count).  Pretty cool, no?  I show up somewhere (no idea where yet - I have not read it either) in God, Jesus, and the Holy Spirit.

Better part? They are free!  If you just go here and give him your e-mail he will happily provide you one as well.

Speaking on his behalf and as his friend for more than 30 years, I can assure you that as a man of the arts (music director, composer, and writer for many years) it will be well worth your while (and did I mention it was free?).

What are you waiting for?  Get yourself over and request a copy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcome (and necessary, for good conversation). If you could take the time to be kind and not practice profanity, it would be appreciated. Thanks for posting!