Thursday, November 14, 2019

Resources For Fighting Loss of Learning and Excellence

Because of yesterday's post - one needs resources, of course!

The podcast "Grow, Adapt, and Reinvent Yourself Through Ultralearning"

The book itself:  Ultralearning:  Master Hard Skills, Outsmart The Competition, and Accelerate Your Career

One of the things I learned through the Podcast is that MIT (Massachusetts Institute Of Technology) has a great many classes that you can take on-line for free:  Link

But that is not all!  Lots of schools do:  Link

So what are you waiting for!  Go do some excellent learning today!

6 comments:

  1. It's so true TB, there are LOTS of free resources out there to learn something new to challenge the mind! I'm mostly learning about art technique these days and You Tube is such a great resource for that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am catching up. Thank you for this, TB.
    Now to go read the rest of the story. 🐰

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the links! Just scanned, but there seem to be some pretty interesting courses offered for free. Would love to find a writing course, but I might be interested in a number of these. That's assuming I get my current computer project done!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Rain, it certainly has changed from 30 years ago where pretty much it was books or a friend.

    I struggle with watching YouTube videos except for specific task related things - but to be fair, I have not really tried as I should.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are welcome Linda. Hope there is something of use!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Leigh - You are quite welcome. Sadly, I looked for writing as well but was not able to really find one on any of the websites.

    Although oddly enough, one can learn nuclear engineering online, so there is that...

    ReplyDelete

Comments are welcome (and necessary, for good conversation). If you could take the time to be kind and not practice profanity, it would be appreciated. Thanks for posting!