Wednesday, June 08, 2011

Wall

I feel like I have hit an adamantine wall.

All roads, no matter what I try or what I seem to explore, lead me back to this one wall. The path goes under this wall, but I cannot get over, under, around, or through it. There is no door, no passage that leads beyond it.

There is no back here, no way to turn and go to a previous branching of the road. The path beyond may lead to the road behind, but I have no way of knowing that at this point. Instead I sit here, looking up at an obsidian black wall which I cannot understand, do not know where it came from, and pass through.

The problem is that I don't understand what I'm supposed to do here. I can't really move forward, but neither can I go back. I feel trapped in a limbo without direction, without guidance, without hope.

How does one pass through the doorway that is not there?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcome (and necessary, for good conversation). If you could take the time to be kind and not practice profanity, it would be appreciated. Thanks for posting!