Friday, April 19, 2019

Home For Easter

Good Morning Friends! As you read this, I am on a plane flying home to spend Easter with our families.

In a point of passing interest, it will be 10 years since this has happened.  That strikes me as significant for some reason that I cannot fully comprehend.

It will be a very short trip - out today, back home very early on Monday morning.  But it has been a very long time since I have been home in the spring, when everything is green and growing.  So in a very real sense, it makes a perfect backdrop for the message of the Resurrection.

I will be enjoying time with family.  I hope you are able to do the same.

2 comments:

  1. Safe trip and a blessed Easter to you all, TB.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Linda! It was wonderful - pictures coming on Wednesday.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are welcome (and necessary, for good conversation). If you could take the time to be kind and not practice profanity, it would be appreciated. Thanks for posting!