Wednesday, November 04, 2009

Five Things

That's my goal coming home from Otis-land on Saturday. I need to have five things - five things to do, or five goals in hand, or even just 5 things to change in my life. But I need five things.

This represents the possibility of a great sea change in my life: 3 days without work (but getting paid!), with a great friend, listening to a motivational speaker, then having two days of nothing but conversation, coffee, maybe a little outdoor hiking and used book stores, perhaps a beer or two, and the luxury of thinking through and talking out the issues I see in my own life.

I'm excited. I really am. I have high hopes for the results of this weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcome (and necessary, for good conversation). If you could take the time to be kind and not practice profanity, it would be appreciated. Thanks for posting!