A very Happy Thanksgiving day to one and all! It seemed appropriate that today (of all days) I should make a list of all the things that I have to be thankful for:
- The Ravishing Mrs. TB
- Na Clann (Nighean Gheal, Nighean Ban, Nighean Dhonn)
- The fact we have a house to live in
- The fact that I have a job when many people don't
- For Syrah the Mighty and the Rabbits
- My church
- Na Clann's school
- My family in Old Home
- That I was born an American
- For salvation and Christ's sacrifice for me
- For Iaido
- For the books that my shelves groan under
- For The Ranch
- For all my friends, including those that wander in and out of this blog: Otis and Buttercup, Bogha Frois, Uisdean Ruadh, Fear Beag and Fear Mor, Songbird, Le Quebecois, L'Acadien, Silverline, Cleasiche fionnadh, Lus a' Chrom Chinn - and those that don't populate the blog per se, but whose actions and thoughts influence what is written here.
- For losing my job: if I hadn't lost my job I would not have moved to New Home, and some of the changes which are percolating through the system might have never come to fruition.
- For the ability to write, and the dedication (for once) to stick it.
- And for you, gentle reader, for allowing me to share some part of my day and my life with you.
To you and yours, a happy New Home Thanksgiving greeting. May you remember what you truly have to give thanks for.