Monday, December 31, 2018

2018 In Review

2018 was actually a pretty remarkable year.  I got to go to Japan:





And California:




And Iceland:






I had to say goodbye to an old friend:




In terms of other goals, things were mixed.  I made some progress in my weight training and published my last text, but made almost no progress in things like cheesemaking or gardening.  Throwing was largely a wash. 

Still, on the whole, I would consider it a good year (if for no other reason than the places I saw).  Here is to hoping that 2019 is equally as amazing.

5 comments:

  1. Try container gardening. There is a guy in South Carolina, The Citrus Guy, who grows all kinds of stuff in containers. He is a published author - I still need to get his book - and he's on fb. He only blogs once a month; but he does reply to emails, even if it isn't about containers or citrus fruit. :-)

    You definitely have wonderful memories. :-)

    Here's to a blessed New Year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. P.S. a link to The Citrus Guy.
    https://thecitrusguy.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Linda! I will give him a look - I have never had luck with citrus in a container but there is always next year!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'd say you accomplished quite a lot. All that wonderful travel may even count double!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks Leigh! I always kind of wish I had done a little more but am not dissatisfied with last year's outcome.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are welcome (and necessary, for good conversation). If you could take the time to be kind and not practice profanity, it would be appreciated. Thanks for posting!