Saturday, July 26, 2008

Onions Anyone?

So As I working in the garden this morning, it suddenly struck me that I have never really shown this place that give me so much joy. So welcome!














Here's looking one way..






And here's the other


Squash and potatoes...

Buried in this is are soybeans, jalapenos, sweet banana peppers, green bell peppers, cucumbers, cantaloupe, soybeans, tomatoes - and a pumpkin that's gone nuts!


A sunflower overhanging my compost pile...


Hides surprises!


Zucchini, Onions, and Garlic


A bucket of spuds and an onlooker:

Thanks for stopping by!

3 comments:

  1. Thank you! It's a work in progress. Every year, I get a little bit better defined as to the layout. In retrospect, I would have either tried to not plant the pumpkin or esplayed it more fully against the back fence. In fact, as I'm writing this, I'm thinking I could even run a trellis against the whole back fence to enable this.

    In a real way, gardening is like painting or interior design - you can always try and rearrange things a little better for next time...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dare I say posting pictures is a close second to reposting original posts?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Only if you're using someone else's pictures. If they're your own, they count.

    And remind me - you have posted what pictures recently????

    ReplyDelete

Comments are welcome (and necessary, for good conversation). If you could take the time to be kind and not practice profanity, it would be appreciated. Thanks for posting!