Friday, March 11, 2016

Do Not Be Alarmed.....

Your eyes are not deceiving you.  I have updated the blog template.

I know, right?  It has been 11 years since I started this and no updates but to add additional things.  So boom.  New background (Books.  I love books).  And one of those handy blog feed thingies that so many of my friends online use to keep you updated as to when they update their blogs and the name of the update.

Who knows, I may someday get altogether crazy and start one of those dynamic picture things....

2 comments:

  1. Ironic, TB, the same day I sat down to revive my blogging life, I pull up yours (admittedly for the first time in a couple of weeks; I beg your humble pardon) and you've revitalized yours as well!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It just seemed like the time to do it....actually, I find that the summary posts and when people post is really helpful to what I review and when.

      Great minds obviously think alike!

      Delete

Comments are welcome (and necessary, for good conversation). If you could take the time to be kind and not practice profanity, it would be appreciated. Thanks for posting!