Thursday, June 04, 2009

Learning to Fly

I am running the gamut of emotions. On the one hand, it's is very nice to be employed again. My learning curve is going straight through the roof, both for the knowledge as well as the status of the company. It is as if I have come into a play midact and am trying to figure out the characters and their relationships.

On the other hand, I am struggling to not worry. So much else on my mind: the house at home, finding a place to live here (short term and long term), a school for Na Clann, a church; all cast in the deadline of time.

Moments of faith, I suppose, those times when we go where we think were called by God only to finding out the great feeling of confidence go away and we are left only with faith and God. The place where faith grows, I suppose: learning to fly.

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous1:19 PM

    let go & let god, as they say and then when you're done with that, breathe...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Honestly, on one level I get that, on the other level, I struggle - timeframes coming crashing down on me. There's never enough of time

    ReplyDelete

Comments are welcome (and necessary, for good conversation). If you could take the time to be kind and not practice profanity, it would be appreciated. Thanks for posting!