Thursday, October 23, 2008

Movie List

You'll notice I've posted a new list over to the right: Some of my favorite movies. The thought occurred to me this past weekend that I do tend to watch the same movies again and again, as I hate to invest 90-120 minutes for something that I end up not liking.

What I found as I made the list (and there are some I'll probably add after I think about it) is that they tend to have a few themes: Cartoons, combat (old school), science fiction/fantasy, adventure, Christian (i.e. taken from the Bible), adventure (the old style, discovery type), and generally rated G or PG. The fact that those themes are there was somewhat surprising to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcome (and necessary, for good conversation). If you could take the time to be kind and not practice profanity, it would be appreciated. Thanks for posting!