Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Onions

So I knocked over some of my onions tonight. It's the first time I've tried it this way - and I'm a little concerned.

Which represents a not uncommon theme in my life, which is that I get stuff to grow or tasks accomplished - and then have no idea what to do.

One of my strengths, I would argue, is that I am willing to try anything - my theory being "If I can read it, then I can do it." I've tried all kinds of things in my gardens - some successfully, some less so. But then, when I am successful, I have no idea what the next step is.

Which probably represents a lack of planning.

Still, to be safe, I grew more onions. You can never be too sure....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcome (and necessary, for good conversation). If you could take the time to be kind and not practice profanity, it would be appreciated. Thanks for posting!